Saturday, November 25, 2006

Goodbye

LoL.. havn been postin for LOOOONGGG time.. hmm.. actually.. dont have time bloggin.. addicted to oldies anime like one piece.. haha.. I know i'm lame.. still watch this kinda thing..

anyway.. tmr i LEAVIN SINGAPORE.. for good? maybe.. sad.. not becoz im gonna be alone.. but.. gonna miss ya all.. anyway.. thx God after O's my mum giv me 1 week to hang ard wif my friends.. Anyway.. feel like skippin this 1 week and directly went overseas the day after O.. Coz.. the more bond you create.. the harder it is to let em go.. i really cant let em go.. haha..

bleh.. its 2.45 am.. now boon n yiu hung thon my hse.. anyway.. lets recap wad happen in this 1 week...

monday:
last paper.. yeah.. all yaya papaya.. happy.. but oso sian.. coz our last paper quite late.. hmm.. evryone directly went home after paper.. noones at hse.. all the ppl went back to Indonesia.. I'm all alone.. at night.. Yiu Hung, Jun Chao, Wei Jun n Jonathan Tan thon at my hse.. its fun! got all kinda thing.. haha.. ya all know wei jun's brain.. n.. i think u all understand what he brought to my hse.. hahahha..

tuesday:
no more paper... happy happy.. slept for 3 to 4 hrs onie.. but.. 9 am.. basketball match at schl.. prepare for the match against queensway sec at saturday.. wahh.. i thot we will be not on form.. coz not enuff sleep.. but.. i got my first blood.. till my triple kill! haha.. quite happy.. put in numbers of ball in the basket.. after basketball, went play pool.. haha.. Ben is friggin improved.. the last time i play could trash him.. but.. guess his 9 days concecutive playin of pool does pay.. now he could even trash yiu hung.. this night.. only Yiu Hung and Jun Chao thon my hse.. play silent hill.. we're like idiots try to scare ourself

wednesday:
thursday is prom.. evryone is anxious.. haha.. Chao went home early mornin.. Left me n Yiu Hung.. we ended our silent hill!! very cool.. after we end the game.. when we replay.. the character will get a new weapon.. Light Saber from star wars!! and it goez 'zeee zee!! when it swings.. lol.. slashed the zombie!! zee.. zee..' after that we fuck aroud till late night.. went vivo eat dinner.. he went home.. noone thon my hse..

thursday:
Prom night is tonight.. havnt do my hair.. Yiu Hung ask me to meet him at 11 in town.. He havn find his shoe.. thats like.. super late -_-.. in the end.. hung bought his shoe at taka's hush puppies.. frm there.. went to far east.. cut hair.. haha.. Yiu Hung's fren work there.. he is quite pro.. haha.. he cut my hair not bad..

after cut hair at far east.. suddenly remember sumthin.. flower! haha.. rushed to harbour front.. find flower shop.. yeah.. Jaz like sunflower.. After buyin, rushed home.. But, its friggin rainin.. Nahh!! Rain wun hold me back!!

rain stopped, rushed to Jaz hse.. pick her up.. send her e flower.. set off.. Orchard hotel, here we go..

after prom.. send Jaz home. Haiz.. tot we could hav a nice talk.. haha.. too bad.. too many ppl ard.. wanted to stay longer but.. It's just very late.. Suddenly.. Wei Jun called.. LOL.. they all get kicked out frm the hotel.. even that Boon-aged 18 is there.. since there're 9 ppls, they're not allowed to book 1 room.. in the end.. 9 of them THON MY HSE!! Omg.. Yong Jie, Wei Jun, Jonathan Choy, Boon Keng, Benedict, Jun Chao, Yiu Hung, Kenneth, Min Zheng!! lol.. played whole nite.. guess what.. slept for 30 mins only...

Friday:
lol.. today, met all my friend from the 3 main stream.. School friend, tuition friend, church friend..

morning.. take basketball jersey.. my beloved no.7 :P.. haha.. with full metal alchemist logo.. since it's raining.. cant play ball at schl.. Ben wanted to play pool.. but.. afternoon.. Got another things with my tuition friend..

afternoon.. fellowship with my sweet lil family.. haha.. my mum, Fu Yu; my dad, Joash; my sister, Kim; my grandma, Charlotte.. we ate at wisma.. from wisma, went to lido wanted to watch 'happy feet'.. the queue.. BLOODY LONG!! omg.. we gave up and sat down.. talked.. and spend time together.. after that.. each of em got their own business.. i must wait till 6.30 to marina bay.. since i dun wan to went home and went out agn.. me and my grandma went ard town.. shoppin.. LOL.. quite fun.. After sendin my ahma to the busstop.. its only 5.. decided to went to far east.. SHOOT.. my phone is dead!! ytd night Wei Jun use the charger -_-.. Thx God.. on my way to far east.. met He Xing.. he'll be goin to eat at Marina Bay also.. haha.. cool..

night.. went to marina bay.. eatin steamboat there.. we met Charmaine!! She eatin wif her friends.. at first.. we only have 5 ppl.. we ate till abt 8.. Joshua came.. at abt 9, Zhong Xin juz came!! 30 mins later... Jun Hui came wif his friend.. ate till abt 11!! my 1st time eat for 5 HRS!! Omg.. i ate 8 raw eggs.. STIRRED!! haha.. i got no fear.. frm there.. spend a good time.. tao pok each other.. lol.. fun.. man.. imagine eat till super full then tao pok!! omg.. some more.. 8 raw eggs inside my running stomach!! bhueeekkkk!!!

mid night.. reach Jurong East.. Missed the last bus!! OMG!! me n jun hui waited till 12.40.. In the end.. take cab.. reach home.. abt 1.. damn super tired.. slept for 6 hrs.. at least better...

TODAY:
yeah!! a gud night sleep.. even though its not enuff.. but still.. sufficient enuff.. mornin.. do all my chores.. afternoon.. CGM.. my last CGM in Spore.. Hikz :'(.. Thx evryone!! for the care n concern.. i will be back to find ya all!! Thx for the basketball :).. after that.. chiong changi airport..

find my dad.. he travel from Jakarta to Swiss.. he got 2 transit.. 1 at Spore.. 1 at Thailand.. anyway.. guess what.. It's my 1st time eating with my father one on one!! YIPPIEE!! haha.. and also.. It's my 1st time going ard town shoppin with him!! hahaha.. anyway.. it's fun.. really really fun..

after my dad transit.. took MRT to Jurong East.. aint want to go home.. Yiu Hung, Melvin, Ryner, Kenneth, Soon Chang at Ginza there.. the all play lan.. since Yiu Hung and Boon wanted to Thon.. i went there n met up wif them..


Phewwwwww... super long blog.. haha.. took me 2 hrs to write this -_-.. i got a short term memory.. Its diff for me to recall these things..

anyway.. Its sunday.. tmr goin off liao..wun be seeing spore for quite some time.. 2 years, 3 years? maybe even 5 years.. but.. i will be back to find ya all.. please keep in contact.. :).. love you all.. gonna miz u all veri veri veri veri muuuuchhhhh.. haha.. even though my stay in Spore is only 2 years.. The bond is very strong.. i can even say the bond is stronger than some of my Indonesian friends which i know for years.. thx for evrythin guys.. take cares.. :)

Signin off
~Mikez~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]