Thursday, December 14, 2006

Thanks

alrighty.. start to update my blog.. 2 more days to get my macbook hehe.. anyway.. before i start.. i wanted to..

THANK YOU GUYS!!

hmm.. in all sort of things..

1st of all.. wanna thanks those people who thon at my hse.. without them.. i will be super lonely.. haha.. thx to Wei Jun, Jonathan Tan, Jun Chao, Yiu Hung, Benedict, Min Zheng, Jonathan Choy, Kenneth, Min Zheng, Yong Jie, Boon Keng and Khoon Fai.. haha.. thx you all for accompanying me :)

i wanna thx my cell group hu gimme lotsa lotsa lotsa things..

photo frame; basketball; Shannen's cute lil card and phone chain; khoon fai's notebook and BASKETBALL JERSEY!! OMG.. i was shocked when i opened my luggage.. he secretly stuffed them when he thon my hse.. ; Irene's DKNY cap and Zhong Xin's Ed Hardy's cap; Llyod's cross chain.. Gosh.. 1 f my favourite :)..

i also wanna thx people who send me off.. haha.. ppl like Chao, Boon Keng, Soon Chang, Benedict, Yiu Hung, Shikin, Jaz, Irene, Khoon Fai, Llyodd, Daniel Ang, Pin De, and Eugene..

haha.. Thx for Yiu Hung's small lil 'leisure' and Shikin's lil turtle..

and at last.. haha.. kept the last for the best.. thx Jaz! for have given me lotsa lotsa things. for bein my partner during Prom.. foo hoo!! for persoally gimme the most things.. Your sweater, lollipop ( i dun dare to eat.. keep it for memories), book for me to read at the plane, letter, poems, and lotsa lotsa things i wun forget.. man, you rocks! i wun forget things that you ever done.. OMG.. made me 'sporesick'.. not home sick.. haha.. anyway.. take care guys at there..

orh yeah.. i also want to say

SORRY

for the things that i've done. I know im super irritatin.. haha.. i sometimes jokes ard and sometimes it goes overboard.. im sorry for all the TRASHTALK that i've made. haha.. does i need to say sry for trashtokin? hehe.. Chao.. I'm gonna dunk on your face and you'll smell my armpit.. and Hung.. Phoenix are signin me in nxt year.. HAHAHA.. time to hav NASHed potatoes..

and.. ( READ THIS PLS!!!!!) sorry guys that hav send me msg and i aint reply.. its because.. MY PHONE GOES NUTS THE DAY BEFORE I WENT.. i dont know what happened but right after church.. the mmc card went crazy.. most of the data is deleted and tha da.. from 400+ mb memory left till 74 mb.. shoot.. lost some photos and all my songs!! anyway.. i also lost the messege centre number.. made me couldn sms.. thats y i couldn msg u all back -_-...

kkz.. lets start.. 2 weeks holiday at indonesia.. learned how to swim and drive.. yee haaa!! Michael learns to rock!! haha!! i know how to drive manual cars.. hehe.. (izzat sumthin to be proud of? lol.. some indonesian start drivin at 14!).. lol.. at last.. i know how to swim.. yeah.. wun be drowned anymore.. hehe.. kinda funny.. i'm now 16!! OMG.. thats shameful..

yeap during the holiday cant do too much things.. thanks you all for accompanyin me.. haha.. EDWIN!!! thx for drivin we all to taman lawang (the part where LADYBOY lives in Jakarta).. that freaks me out! lol.. they look preety at the outside.. damn chio!! but when the upskirt.. they got BALLS!! BHOEEEKKKK -_-..

anyway.. reached Vancouver, canada.. here is where Steve Nash start playin basketball.. hahaz.. and Avril was born at Canada.. Orhh yahh.. if you guys checked the Ben N Jerry Ice cream.. it also imported frm here :)... hahaz.. Im gonna be white and fat!! Ohh Noooo... like what my mum want!! (bai bai pang pang) kids.. haiz..

the planes went from Jakarta Vancouver and it transit at Taipei.. time taken fro Jakarta to Taipei.. 6 hrs.. damn... and after transit there for 3 hrs, i got 10 hrs journey on plane frm Taipei to Vancouver..

LOL.. reached Vancouver.. Guess what happen.. Me, my dad and mum lost all of our luggage!! omg.. total 5 luggage and all of them isnt there.. trhey said it is left either in Taiwan or Jakarta.. #^@%#^@%#!!!!! ARGHH!!! first 2 days.. NO UNDERWEAR TO CHANGE?? BWEHHHH!! luckily they compensate $ 150 canadian dollars.. for us to buy sumthin to wear.. haha.. thats worthless.. things are bloody ex here.. normal food cost minimum 6 bucks.. the tax are blooodyyy high here.. man.. i hate it.. the foods are 2X the price at Spore.. I dunno y my mum and others said that its nice and not that costly studyin here compare to Spore...

Anyway.. 2 days ago the airport people just sent our luggage.. thanks God!! at last!!! its thursday here.. 16 hrs earlier than Spore.. thats long.. haha.. man.. couldn chat wif u guys because of the time difference.. anyway.. when i get my macbook i'll update when i will be online at most times.. haha..

Great news.. been walkin ard here.. for sometimes.. haha.. lotsa Hong Kong and Japanese chio buz!! haha.. i got a brazillian, mexican, american, and japanese homestay mate here.. hehe.. The Brazillian guy and Japs gal are quite old tho.. Japanese are cool.. haha.. they're in their 30s but.. they looks like 20s.. gosh.. my bro wanna hav japs to be married with.. haha.. good luck bro..

the people here.. hmm.. quite friendly but.. i still like spore more.. maybe coz im not really get used to it here.. but.. wait till i went to e college and found some new friends.. haha..

Oh Yeah.. the China Town.. man.. It ROCKS!! got lotsa ppl speak cantonese.. and the food are authentic. They ain cook like those sucky hong kong restaurant at Spore.. hahaz.. i think Ben, Hung and Chao would love it there.. there're chio buz and nice foods.. what else that man want? hehe..

OMG.. the gal here are serious.. the are too westernized? u know what i meant.. aint sure tho.. for example.. I'm walkin across the street and i saw this cute petite lady that looks down to the earth.. and when i walked pass her.. She smiled and gimme a wink.. I like.. duhh.. do i know u.. and.. bloody hell!! you looks so innosent but you %^#%^^&#^!!! such a waste..


alrighty.. guess thast canada eh.. i wan SPORE!! man.. mum aint let :'(.. hikz... anyway.. miss you guys.. Its weird that there're noone's backside is there to play.. isnt it Chao? hehe.. anyway.. update later..

Singnin off

~mikez~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]