Sunday, August 19, 2007

to have found YOU is just a miracle

Great.. Im at Singapore now.. been 4 days here and found out that nothing much has changed..
Summarize things up..

1st day.. reached singapore at 12 am! omg.. still need to accompany my friend, Charles at the airport till 7 am.. haha.. he has got a flight to Indo at 8.. gotta see him soon at Indo~
Frm airport, went back my aunt's place.. gettin scold by my grandma coz i din imform the time i come bak spore.. haha.. 10 am, reached home. omg.. nth change.. memories of my friend partyin there still stuck in my mind.. party animals.. went to schl.. findin ol friend.. and beloved teacher.. go schl.. cant find few teachers.. findin jaz.. cant see her anywhere.. called her.. no answ! where are you?! called boon keng and samuel to schl.. haha.. went hawker to eat! omg.. i miss spore foods! i ate like siao.. haha.. then go play pool.. then play basketball.. go IMM.. lotsa things changed.. ate sushi.. went home.. fetch my dad from airport.. he's comin spore too for check up.. haha.. went bak.. sleep.. too tired.. 24 hrs+ havn sleep..

2nd day.. accompany my dad to mount elisabeth.. ate lunch with him.. after that find my indo friend.. ELICE! the gothic gal.. haha.. went out wif her and some other indonesian.. watch lisence to wed.. haha.. funnie show.. touching also.. after movie, went to eat! ayam penyek and ice cendol.. omg.. so nice! haha.. after that, called my backside.. JUN CHAO! he was shocked to hear my voice.. haha.. called him over, we played pool.. ate prata near his hse.. went bak ard 11.30 pm.. received sms.. cant sleep veri much.. shoot.. haha..

3rd day.. hang out with my "family".. haha.. Ben, Charlotte, FuYu, Kimberly.. and me of course.. the party starter.. haha.. its always fun when im ard ryte.. haha.. ate carls jr. omg.. i ate FRIES!! i told myself not to eat for a month.. haiz.. there goes my record not eatin fries.. played with them till 5.. haha.. fun! Charlotte goin to Toronto. gonna miss everyone. haha... Today's my dad's b'day too! haha.. ate dinner at sushi tei.. afterthat waiting for fireworks.. no fireworks.. sian.. me n bro play pool.. trashed him.. hahaha.. i bully small kid.. went home.. there goes my days..

Today! went church.. omg.. Joyce Mayer is preaching.. Basically she teaches us to let our love flows. Dont keeps all yr love to yrself.. love yr enemies.. etc.. bahh... which sane ppl going to help others thats stabbing him.. lol.. lucky im insane.. im not sane.. haha.. guess thats what im doin.. but.. I've got someone that i can shower with love.. meeting her in a week :).. miss her! After that, hang out with ENZO, BIG HEAD, STON-GE, LEGEND.. lol.. back to e ol clique. have fun.. watch Jay Chou's movie.. "secret".. Everyone almost cried. some might has cried :P.. haha.. but not me.. too baddd.. went to wisma for awhile.. went back, play pool.. eat PRATA!! AGN? lol.. went back.. chatting wif Ida :).. sort things out.. omg.. thanks God for today.. im happy that things are clear.. and here i goes bloggin my life away.. haha


Signin Off..
~Mikez~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]