Thursday, February 08, 2007

Busy.. busy.. busy..

Omg.. Tmr is the result day for our O lvl!!
gosh.. been prayin hard for evrone! ganbatte!!

alryteee.. can blog again.. haha..
Juz figure out how to use this new template.. and figure out how to use that bloody imeem..
HAHA.. NOOB me!

Schl sucks! i miss SINGAPORE~~
ARGHHH!!!!
ANyway.. Ppl there are having their holiday now.. And me?! freakin HW evryday.. BAhh..

Im sick bout this..
Cant i just.. REST?!

Blehh.. Anyway, no matter wad.. i still enjoy my life.. ha2..

Gooshh.. I forgot to bring my wallet to skewl todae.. blurr me..

Yayness! They signed that freakin PAPER!! IM OUTTA THIS BLOODY HSE NXT MONTH!!

Hmm.. schl is.. the same monotone things.. haha.. But.. Who cares?

Aint sure why.. but.. suddenly i feel high and happy..
Blahh... not high coz drugs.. haha.
Maybe coz.. I goin to change homestay?

haha.. wad else happen recently?

nth much.. OMG.. It's 1 AM!! haha.. I gotta SLEEEPPPPP or i'll overslept tmr -_-..

heck care.. Im gonna be late to schl as ALWAYS.. haha..
1st period is Physics.. Bloody teacher..

Mikez DONE!

Signin ouuuuuutt!! FOOOO..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]