Wednesday, January 03, 2007

"dont pop into my life ever.never.thanks and have a nice and pleasant day."
I hope its just a sudden impulse of yours.. but still...
.....................
.....

i still dont get it.. what did i do wrong.. enlighten me...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Haha.. i got a load of things in my mind but still.. i dont feel like listing the whole QN mark in my head... come to think about it.. you're contradicting yourself.. nvm abt that.. after all these things.. u say u wished that u nvr met me before.. hmm.. means.. i need to thank you.. For coping n tolerating all my crap.. All men are bastard.. guess I was just another bastard.. just like the 10000000XXXxx others out there,typical.


After I think about it.. I was made of what I belief.. haha.. But.. noone is perfect.. I still do mistakes.. so does everyone.. In this kind of situation, all i can


Fuck it.. dun feel like continuin.. haha.. sorry guys.. gotta go rest :)

Signin Off
~MikeZ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]