Thursday, January 04, 2007

my head weight tons..

Im not perfect.. noone is perfect.. i do wrong.. everybody does wrong..

Hmm, maybe the way i present my words make you feel insulted.. make it looks like im symphatizing you.. but.. im not!.. what the hell am i symphatising you for? I hope this misunderstandin can be settled..

Hmm.. not only my words are wrong.. Even my attitiude is not right.. I've think about my attitude this whole day and still.. i cant find the answer.. Ive said many many times.. Im not perfect... if something is wrong about my attitude that you dont seems to like.. just speak it out.. I mean.. thats friends are for right? to correct you when you're in the wrong.. Maybe im just some cust who cant call you 'sayang'.. I sorry.. I dont even know that you care to be called that..

I still dont get it.. Is it diff to speak out my mistake?.. What type of attitude u expect from me.. Cant we have a good chat about it?.. Hey.. Things wun get fixed.. If we didn start it..

Signin off
~MikeZ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]